Speeches & Presentations
A recognized authority on the affluent market, Ron Kurtz is available to speak to your group.
Unlike many consultants and â€œfuturistsâ€, Ron has extensive practical experience as a top executive marketing to the affluent. This gives him an excellent perspective and credibility for engaging his audience and establishing rapport with them.
Ronâ€™s presentations are tailored for audiences that want to expand their understanding of the size, composition, and motivations of the affluent market. He uses research data from the Federal Reserve Board and the Internal Revenue Service. Drawing upon AARCâ€™s respected custom research and tracking studies of the affluent market, his presentations also provide current data on the mood and spending plans of the affluent.
Ron avoids ambiguous terms like â€œthe luxury marketâ€ and rejects the notion of â€œmass affluenceâ€. His presentations are best suited for marketing, retailing, and corporate planning executives who have some analytical orientation and who appreciate that effective strategies evolve from creative use of solid research data. Ronâ€™s experience in the travel, cruise, and hospitality industries has given him a strong background in delivering high quality service to the affluent market.
Ron believes that innovation begins with the courage to challenge conventional wisdom. This philosophy, which helps make him a thought provoking speaker, has been a major contributor to his success as a President and Chief Marketing Officer of several companies before establishing The American Affluence Research Center and the consulting firm The Management Resource Group (see www.mrgconsultants.com).
Ron has been a featured speaker for:
- Luxury Marketing Councils of Florida and Atlanta
- Luxury Interactive Conference
- Amenity Communities Marketing Summit
- Interval International Vacation Ownership Investment Conference
- Ragatz Fractional Investment Conference
- Global Networking Expo for Vacation Ownership Industry
- Coldwell Banker Previews International Summit
- Travel & Tourism Research Association Marketing Forum
- Cruise Line International Association Cruise 3 Sixty
- Sea Trade Cruise Shipping Conference Miami
- State of Wisconsin Investment Board Â Spring 2013 Investment Forum
- Webinars for Citibank and Institute of Luxury Home Marketing